Nanyang Museum of Han Dynasty Stone Carving
Founded in October 1935, Nanyang Museum of Han Dynasty Stone Carving has been reconstructed three times, and was listed as a national first-class museum in 2008. The new site was opened to the public in 1999 with a floor space of 53,360 sq m covering nine main exhibition halls, and three temporary ones. The museum houses a collection of more than 1,300 stone carvings and inscriptions, including 150 first-grade ones.
Address: 398 Hanhua St, Wolong district, Nanyang, Henan province
Tel: +86-377-62061279
Official website: http://www.nyhhg.com/
Open hours: 8:30 am-5 pm (in winter)
8:30 am-5.30 pm (in spring, summer and autumn)
Closed on Tuesdays (except for national holidays)
Admission fee: Free (passport required for entry)