Jiangxi Hospital of Integrated Traditional Chinese and Western Medicine, founded in 1950, is also known as the Fourth Affiliated Hospital of Jiangxi University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
It was the first batch of 3-A grade hospital to integrate TCM and Western medicine in China, offering medical treatment, teaching and training, scientific research, disease prevention, rehabilitation and healthcare.
The hospital has 820 inpatient beds and 50 clinical medico-technical departments. There are 1,083 staff members, including 159 experts with senior professional titles, and 140 with master's and doctoral degrees.
Focusing on the integrated development of TCM and Western medicine, the hospital has made efforts to promote characteristic disciplines. The rehabilitation department is a national key clinical TCM specialty, and 17 of its disciplines are provincial key TCM specialties.
The hospital has carried out international cooperation and exchanges with renowned hospitals at home and abroad like Angouleme Central Hospital in France, and Shanghai Pulmonary Hospital.
Address: 90 Bayi Ave, Xihu district, Nanchang, Jiangxi province
Official website: www.nc2y.cn