The First Hospital of Lanzhou University, built in 1948, is a large comprehensive 3A-grade hospital integrating medical treatment, teaching, scientific research, prevention, healthcare, rehabilitation and first aid.
The hospital covers about 100,000 square meters, with a building area of about 160,000 sq m. It has 45 clinical departments and 15 medical technology departments, with 1,100 beds. There are 1,700 employees, including 1,600 professional and technical personnel, 405 with senior technical titles and 11 experts enjoying special subsidies from the State Council.
The total fixed assets of the hospital have reached 499.36 million yuan ($70 million). It is equipped with advanced nuclear magnetic resonance, neutron accelerator, 64-slice spiral CT, automatic biochemical analyzer, color doppler, hysteroscopy, blood vessel digital subtraction apparatus and ECT.
The hospital receives 600,000 outpatient patients annually and 1,600 outpatients daily. Annually it receives more than 30,000 inpatients and carries out more than 10,000 operations.
Address: 1 Donggang West Rd, Chengguan district, Lanzhou, Gansu province