Registration for mixed marriage

Updated: Jul 9, 2019 Print
Share - WeChat

Shandong Provincial Department of Civil Affairs announced on Feb 25 that it would delegate the registration rights for mixed marriages to lower levels.

Starting from April 1, residents from the province (except of Qingdao, Jining and Heze cities) who want to register for a mixed marriage can go to the local civil affairs bureau with the required materials instead of going to the prefecture-level department engaging foreign-related marriage and adaptation.

The following is information of the local civil affairs bureaus of Shandong province providing mixed marriage registration services.

People who want to register for their marriage queue up at the Qingzhou civil affairs bureau in Weifang, East China's Shandong province on May 20, 2019. [Photo/IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Copyright©2023 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安 京公网安备 11010502032503号