Taizhou Hospital of TCM, set up in December 1958, became a national 3A-grade TCM hospital and an affiliated hospital to Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 2005.
Currently the hospital has two campuses, one in southeast Taizhou and another one named west campus is in located near Dongcheng River in the downtown area. The new campus of the hospital in southeast Taizhou, covering a total area of about 150,000 square meters, was put into operation in June 2017.
It currently employs around 1,500 staff members and 279 of them hold senior titles while nearly 200 of them have master’s or doctor’s degree.
It offers 1,500 patient beds along with 40 wards and more than 50 clinical departments. Departments of orthopedics and encephalopathy are national key TCM clinical specialties, departments of ophthalmology, spleen and stomach diseases, nephrology and cardiology are listed as provincial key TCM clinical specialties. Twenty-two departments are among municipal key TCM clinical specialties including oncology, gynaecology and obstetrics, rheumatology, endocrinology, rehabilitation and otolaryngology.
The hospital is equipped with advanced medical facilities such as GE 256-slice Revolution CT， Varian Trilogy linear accelerator, dual energy bone density meter, molybdenum target machine, fetal color doppler ultrasound, fully automatic biochemical analyser and digital subtraction angiography.
East campus: 86 Jichuan East Road, Hailing district, Taizhou, Jiangsu province
West campus: 6 Yimiao Street, Hailing district, Taizhou, Jiangsu province
East campus: +86-523-86611938
West campus: +86-523-8661141
Fax: +86-523-86222828 +86-523-86611399
Official website: http://www.tzszyy.com/index.php (Chinese)