Jiangsu Taizhou People’s Hospital, set up in 1917, was the only national 3A-grade comprehensive hospital in Taizhou area.
Enjoying a longstanding history of over 100 years, the hospital offers medical treatment, training, scientific research and disease prevention.
The hospital has three campuses, namely the north campus, the south campus and the general campus. The north and south campuses cover a total area of 160,000 square meters and the first phase of the general campus own a building area of 262,000 sq m.
The hospital has 58 departments and 71 wards while 12 specialties are listed as provincial key clinical specialties and 20 are among municipal key clinical specialties.
Currently the hospital is employing 2,376 staff members and 497 of them have senior titles. The hospital has 10,248 sets of medical equipment worth about 440 million yuan ($64.1 million) including Siemens 52 detector rings and 64-slice spiral CT, Siemens dual source spiral CT, artificial liver support system, excimer laser, medical linear accelerator and electrophysiological three-dimensional mapping system.
In addition, the hospital has devoted efforts in cultivating talents and has carried out international cooperation with countries such as the United States, Denmark, Singapore, Australia and Finland.
General campus: 366 Taihu Road, Taizhou Medical New and Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone, Jiangsu province
South campus: 399 Hailing Road, Hailing district, Taizhou, Jiangsu province
North campus: 210 Yingchun Road, Hailing district, Taizhou, Jiangsu province
Official website: http://www.jstzhospital.com/ (Chinese)