The Second People’s Hospital of Lianyungang, also known as the Oncology Hospital of Lianyungang, was founded in 1908.
As a 3A-grade comprehensive hospital, it undertakes seven tasks: medical treatment, training, scientific research, disease prevention, healthcare, rehabilitation and public services.
The hospital has two campuses, one in the east of the city and the other in the west. It covers a total of 8.8 hectares and a built area of 111,000 sq m. Currently the hospital employs 1,603 staff members, 385 with senior titles.
It has 1,307 beds, 44 clinical and technical departments and 35 wards. The departments of medical laboratory, neurology, oncology and general surgery are listed as provincial key clinical departments and 31 departments are named as municipal key clinical specialties such, as urinary surgery, stomatology, gastrointestinal surgery, anesthesiology and medical imaging.
The hospital has been able to conduct various kinds of medical techniques such as kidney transplants, tracheoplasty, botox injections, single lung ventilation, free skin flap transplants and excimer laser corneal refractive surgery.
It is equipped with advanced Varian linear accelerator, MRI, ultrasonic pneumatic ballistic stone breaker, high definition laparoscopy and ultrasound knife to provide high-quality medical services.
Address: 41 Hailian East Rd, Haizhou district, Lianyungang, Jiangsu province
Address: 161 Xingfu South Rd, Haizhou district, Lianyungang, Jiangsu province
Official website: http://www.lygey.com/index.jsp (Chinese)