Guangdong police holds a press conference to introduce new measures to serve the Guangdong- Hong Kong- Macao Greater Bay Area. [Photo/gdga.gov.cn]
Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department:
1. Implement optimization of Hong Kong and Macao business endorsement policy
Enterprises of the nine cities in Guangdong province of the Greater Bay Area (GBA) can enjoy online processing services for business records between Hong Kong and Macao. The quota of record personnel will increase, and the time limit for the social security payment of the record personnel has been shortened from six months to three months.
2. Open a port visa business at Zhuhai Port of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
It can handle business such as ordinary visas for foreigners, tourist visas for the Zhuhai Special Economic Zone, entry and exit passes for the People's Republic of China, and one-time Chinese mainland travel permit for Taiwan residents, etc.
3. Reduce the time for residence permits of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan residents in the GBA
The handling time for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan residents in the Greater Bay Area to apply for residence permits has been reduced from 20 working days to 10 working days.
4. Implement eight services of Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao direct vehicles
The convenient measures include: standardizing service matters, simplifying application materials, efficient licensing, handling high frequency matters online, solving complex matters at one time, expanding channels, full supervision, and realizing convenient and efficient window service.
Guangzhou Public Security Bureau:
Reduce the application materials for Hong Kong and Macao business endorsement. Enterprise employees who have applied for business filing to apply for business endorsement are not required to submit corporate business report documents and unit dispatch letters.
Shenzhen Public Security Bureau:
1. Expand the scope of self-service applications for entry and exit business.
For those who have a residence permit or are a foreign resident in Shenzhen, they can apply for self-printing and endorsement through the self-service machine.
2. Shorten the time for handling the entry-exit business of residents in other provinces and cities
The time limit for window application is shortened from the current 20 working days to 10 working days. The time limit for online application for Hong Kong and Macao is shortened from the current 20 working days to seven working days.
3. Shorten the time for filing business visas for Hong Kong and Macao.
For key enterprises, the application time will be shortened from the current eight working days to five working days.
4. Chinese children born abroad and children of Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan residents can apply for household registration online with a short time for processing.
Applicants can apply online on the police platform by filling in the application forms and uploading the relevant materials in the form of pictures. Applicants only need to go to the police substation once to receive the Notice of household registration after seven working days.
The public security bureaus of some cities in Guangdong province open the exit-entry service columns on their official websites. [Photo/gdga.gov.cn]
Zhuhai Public Security Bureau:
1. Hong Kong and Macao residents can enjoy traffic accident assistance.
Hong Kong and Macao residents who are injured in a traffic accident in Zhuhai and meet the conditions for assistance are able to enjoy the Zhuhai Social Assistance Fund for road traffic accidents. The funds will cover the funeral expenses, part or all of the rescue expenses, and help families who have fallen into serious economic difficulties due to traffic accidents.
2. Implement electronic management of Hong Kong and Macao vehicles passing through the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.
Relying on the cross-border traffic management information platform of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge, Zhuhai police will establish data communication links with relevant administrative departments of Hong Kong and Macao, allowing Hong Kong and Macao residents to handle cross-border electronic vehicle identification and driving licenses.
3. Serve Hong Kong and Macao residents to handle car driving management business.
A new column on Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Business will be added on the official website of the Zhuhai Traffic Police Internet Platform to help Hong Kong and Macao residents learn the traffic road laws and regulations, fill in the insurance information online, and inquire about accidents, violations, and declaration results, etc.
Zhuhai vehicle administration will set up a green channel in the service hall to handle business of Hong Kong and Macao residents.
The traffic police brigade of the highway port of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge will establish a car-tube service window, which can be used for Hong Kong and Macao residents to carry out car driving management business. The same services are also available in the Hengqin traffic police brigade.
In addition, Hong Kong and Macao residents can also apply for overseas driving licenses and license replacement.
Jiangmen Public Security Bureau:
1. Hong Kong and Macao residents applying for an entry-exit permit to be exempted from the temporary residence registration certificate for overseas personnel.
Hong Kong and Macao residents temporarily living in Jiangmen who lose or damage the Chinese mainland travel permits do not need to submit temporary residence registration certificates when reapplying.
2. Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan residents enjoy the eight measures of entry-exit convenience of the Ministry of Public Security.
Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan residents who work or study in Jiangmen are entitled to eight facilitation measures of the Ministry of Public Security for their parents over 60 years old and their children under 16 years old. Eligible parents and children can apply for ordinary passports, exit-entry permit for travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao, and exit-entry permit for travelling to and from Taiwan in Jiangmen.
3. Establish a green channel of entry-exit business for enterprises in the Greater Bay Area.
Jiangmen will set up special windows in all exit-entry administration bureaus for enterprises of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, helping foreign talents apply for resident permits.
4. Offer consultation services for passing through the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.
The traffic police office will arrange two staff members to provide business consultation for the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge. Relevant convenience measures will be promoted through major media platforms as well.
Zhongshan Public Security Bureau:
Decentralize access permissions of part exit-entry business.
The ordinary passports and exit-entry permits for family reunion and business purposes will be delegated to 24 township acceptance points, allowing people to conduct business conveniently and efficiently.
The above public security bureaus also issue new measures to help Hong Kong and Macao residents with convenient access through the Hong Kong- Zhuhai- Macao Bridge. [Photo/IC]