Zhangzhou Municipal Hospital of Fujian Province is a tertiary hospital founded by British Egyptian A. Falmy in 1888. It currently has 3 campuses with a total of 2,000 inpatient beds, 54 medical technology departments and 15 functional departments. The hospital attaches great importance to discipline construction and technological innovation by vigorously introducing new technologies and conducting research projects. Its General Surgery, Urology and Pediatrics are provincial key disciplines.
Address: No. 59, Shengli West Road, Xiangcheng District, Zhangzhou, Fujian