The Second Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University is reputed as the cradle of modern medicine of Quanzhou city and the leading hospital in southern Fujian. Formerly known as “Huishi Hospital”, it was established in 1881 and became affiliated to Fujian Medical University in 1973. The hospital features state-of-the-art medical equipment and attaches great importance to academic exchanges at home and abroad.
Address: No. 34, Zhongshan North Road, Licheng District, Quanzhou, Fujian (Licheng Campus)
No. 950, Donghai Street, Fengze District, Quanzhou, Fujian (Donghai Campus)