Fuyu Museum was established in 1984 and reconstructed in 2015. After a year of re-building, it opened to the public on May 1, 2016.
Siping Museum was founded in 1958 and has a total of 5,802 collectables including relics, paintings and calligraphies and ancient money.
Dunhua Museum was founded on June 4, 2009 and covers 5,000 sq m.
Huadian Museum, first founded in 1989, is a comprehensive museum covering 750 sq m.
Helong Museum was founded in July 1997 and covers an area of 700 sq m.
Yushu Museum, which is also the Agriculture Museum of Jilin, was established in 1973.
Meihekou Museum was founded on August 17, 2010 and covers an area of 1,800 sq m.
The Museum of Yanbian Korean Autonomous Prefecture was first established in 1960 and has moved three times. The current museum covers an area of more than 20,000 sq m of which 7,200 are for exhibition.
The Changchun Museum of Confucius Temple covers about 4,332 sq m and consists of 15 temples.