The Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan) prioritizes the development of high-end metal, new inorganic non-metallic and advanced chemical material industries and supports key enterprises; it aims to build a new material industry cluster in China. Its output value is expected to reach 20 billion yuan ($3.04 billion) in 2020.
(1) Huazhong New Material Base project
(2) Lianhe Tiancheng High Precision Laser Holographic Anti-counterfeit Packaging and Positioning Anti-counterfeit Transfer Paper Project
(3) Shaogang Magnetic Materials Project
(4) Dinglong CMP Materials Industrialization Project
(5) Zhaohe Graphite Powder Processing Project