The Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan) plans to improve the technological level of equipment manufacturing and prioritizes the development of basic manufacturing industries, including high precision NC machine tools, large-scale CNC forming stamping equipment, and clean and efficient casting and heat treatments. The zone aims to incubate 10-20 large high-end equipment manufacturing enterprises by 2020 and become an international competitive industrial base. Its output value is expected to reach 20 billion yuan ($3.04 billion) in 2020.
(1) High-End Laser Equipment Manufacturing Industrial Park
(2) High-end Equipment Manufacturing project of Xinxing Heavy Industries Group
(3) Robot Motor Servo of Wuhan Golden Age Motor Technology Company
(4) Tram Manufacturing Center
(5) Robot project of ISI-GF Equipment (Wuhan) Corp., Ltd
(6) Sino-German Intelligent Manufacturing Research Institute