IV. Investment Projects and Project Lists
1. The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed documents on priority projects lists of production capacity and investment cooperation respectively with relevant government departments of Kazakhstan, Egypt, Mozambique, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines, and signed the framework agreement of production capacity with the government of Uganda.
2. The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed the document on the projects list (3rd round) of developing third-party market cooperation with the Treasury of France.
3. The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed the document on the priority promotion projects list (2nd round) with the Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Czech Republic.
4. The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed the document on the early harvest projects list of China-Myanmar Economic Corridor with the Ministry of Plan and Finance of Myanmar.
5. The National Development and Reform Commission of China signed the memorandum of cooperation on construction of the connection project of Nongkai-Vientiane railway with the Ministry of Transportation of Thailand and the Ministry of Public Works and Transportation of the Lao PDR.
6. The China Communications Construction Company signed the MOU on East-Coast Railway industrial park, infrastructure, logistic centers and development cooperation along the line with the Malaysian Investment Promotion Agency.
7. The China Railway Group Limited handed over the Feasibility Study Report (Technical Part) of the Muse-Mandalay Railway to the Ministry of Transport and Communications of Myanmar.
8. The Silk Road Fund of China established co-investment platforms with the International Company for Water and Power Projects of Saudi Arabia, the Three Gorges Corporation and the International Finance Corporation of China and the General Electric of the United States. The Silk Road Fund is establishing a co-investment platform with the Surbana Jurong Private Limited of Singapore.
9. The Silk Road Fund launched co-investment funds with the European Investment Fund and the Trail Capital respectively, and participated in the KKR Global Impact Fund, the Warburg Pincus Financial Sector Fund, and the African Infrastructure Investment Fund 3.
10. The Silk Road Fund invested in the DEWA Concentrated Solar Power Project, the Astana International Exchange and the Yamal LNG Project, and co-financed Oman's National Fiber Optic Broadband Network Project with the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. The Silk Road Fund is investing in the Samarkand International Convention and Cultural Tourism Project and an Uzbek oil and gas project.
11. The China Investment Corporation co-launches with relevant countries and enterprises bilateral funds including the China-US Industrial Cooperation Fund, the China-Japan Industrial Cooperation Fund, the China-Italy Industrial Cooperation Fund and the China-France Industrial Cooperation Fund.
12. The China Everbright Group will co-launch the Belt and Road Initiative Green Investment Fund with financial institutions of relevant countries.
13. The China Investment Corporation invests in Logicor, Mid Europa Fund V, Changi AIP, the Russian part of the cross-border railway bridge over Heilongjiang River, Nam Dinh 1 BOT Thermal Power Plant Project and Vena Energy.
14. The China International Capital Corporation and the Moscow Exchange signed a memorandum on strategic cooperation and assisted Kazatomprom in completing its GDR listing on LSE.
15. The China Reinsurance (Group) Corporation and Fildelidade－Companhia De Seguros, S.A. will sign a memorandum of understanding on insurance and reinsurance business related to the BRI.
16. The China Development Bank and the Hareer City and Boubyan Island Development Agency of Kuwait signed the Memorandum of Understanding on the Development and Construction Cooperation of the "Hareer City and Five Islands" between the Hareer City and Boubyan Island Development Agency of Kuwait and the China Development Bank.
17. The China Export & Credit Insurance Corporation signed the Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with the MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company S.A. and BNP Paribas.
V. Financing Projects
1. The China Development Bank signed loan agreements respectively with relevant institutions of Cambodia, Kazakhstan and Turkey for highway, mining and power projects, and entered into financing cooperation agreements respectively with the Belarus Bank, Banco Security of Chile and the People's Bank of Sri Lanka.
2. The China-Africa Development Fund signed an agreement on automobile investment in Africa with relevant parties including Foton Motor.
3. The Export-Import Bank of China signed loan agreements on road projects with the Ministry of Finance of Serbia, the Ministry of Economy and Finance of Cambodia and the KazAvtoZhol of Kazakhstan respectively, on bridge rail link and pipeline projects with the Ministry of Finance of Bangladesh, on photovoltaic and hydroelectric power plant projects with the Ministry of Finance of Argentina and the Ministry of Economy and Finance of the Republic of Guinea respectively, on steel plant project with the Ministry of Development Planning of Bolivia, on railway projects with the Ministry of Transport of Egypt and the Federal Ministry of Finance of Nigeria respectively, and signed working capital facility agreements with the AL Khalij Commercial Bank of Qatar and the Global Bank Corporation of Panama.
4. The Export-Import Bank of China provided syndicated loans to the MTN Nigeria Communications with the Credit Suisse AG, and to the Coral South FLNG Project in Mozambique together with the KEXIM, the SACE and the COFACE.
VI. Projects by Local Authorities and Enterprises
Local authorities and enterprises built the China-Serbia Friendship Industrial Park in Serbia; developed Industry and Sci-tech Cooperation Project of China-UAE Industrial Capacity Cooperation Demonstration Zone; developed Cambodian Sihanoukville Special Economic Zone industry upgrade and social development cooperation program; invested in and constructed Zhongtai New Silk Road Tajikistan Agriculture Industrial Park in Tajikistan; implemented the Phase of Diamniadio Integrated Industrial Park in Senegal; upgraded and constructed the Project of Chan Mya Shwe Pyi Bus Terminal in Mandalay, Myanmar; invested in and constructed the Belt and Road Logistics and Trade Complex in the United Arab Emirates; acquired Tata Steel Southeast Asian Plants in Singapore and Thailand; undertook with Saudi Aramco the Fine Chemicals and Raw Materials Engineering Project in Panjin, Liaoning Province, China; built Tharcoal block-178MTPA open-pit coal mine & 2*660MW coal-based power plant integrate project in Pakistan; invested in and constructed the project of high-performance radial tires with an annual output of 13.62 million in Serbia; developed 1.5mtpa cement clinker project in Nepal; engaged in laterite nickel ore for battery-grade nickel chemical (nickel sulfate crystal with an annual output of 50,000 tons of nickel) production in Indonesia; constructed PTA/PET project in Saudi Arabia; developed a healthcare medical diagnostic integrated project in Kenya; and constructed China-Uzbekistan Medical Science and Technology Park in Uzbekistan.