Permanent residence

Updated: Apr 26, 2019 Print
Share - WeChat

Those who meet the accreditation criteria for overseas high-level talents in China (Fujian) Pilot Free Trade Zone can apply for permanent residence in China along with their spouse and children at the Public Security Bureau of Pingtan Comprehensive Pilot Zone.

Application procedures:

1. Submit two copies of your completed “Form of Application for Permanent Residence in China”.

2. Submit four two-inch color photographs (full face without hat).

3. Submit your original valid passport and visa documents.

4. Submit your talent certification issued by an authorized department.

5. Submit the recommendation issued by the administrative committee of Pingtan Comprehensive Pilot Zone

6. Submit your non-criminal record complete with your signature (excluding children under 18).

7. Overseas Chinese also need to submit materials related to nationality identification.

8. Other materials that your spouse and children need to submit:


1) Submit your marriage certificate.

2) Submit your health certificate valid for 6 months issued by the quarantine department designated by the Chinese government or by a foreign medical institute which is verified by the Chinese embassy or consulate in that foreign country.

Children (under 18)

1) Submit children's birth certificates or certificates of adoption.

2) Submit parents' identity certificates. (If a child's parents are Chinese citizens, identity cards and household registration details will be needed. If parents are foreign nationals, valid passport and visa documents will be needed. Proof of guardianship will also be required in cases where parents are divorced.)



If the spouse and children apply for permanent residence in China alone, the valid passport and permanent residence identity card of the related high-level talent will be required.


Copyright©2024 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安 京公网安备 11010502032503号