Foreign expert certificate

Updated: Apr 17, 2019 Print
Share - WeChat

A Foreign Expert Certificate (外国专家证) is the identification card for a foreign expert during his or her tenure of employment in China. There are two types of Foreign Expert Certificate: economy and culture or education. The longest period of the certificate validity is no more than one year for each issuance.

Most importantly, the employer of the foreign expert with a Z Visa should apply for the Foreign Expert Certificate from the Xiamen Foreign Affairs Office within 15 days after entering China. Besides, with a Z Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate you must apply for a Residence Permit from the Xiamen Exit and Entry Administration Department of Public Security Bureau within 30 days after entering China.

Where to apply for it

Foreign Affairs Office of Xiamen Municipal People's Government

Add: Room 205, Main Building of the Municipal Building, 61 North Hubin Road, Xiamen, Fujian province

Tel: +86-592-5116252

Exit-Entry Administration Department of Xiamen Municipal Public Security Bureau

Add: 64 Zhenhai Road, Siming District, Xiamen, Fujian province

Tel: +86-592-2022329



Copyright©2022 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安京公网安备 11010502032503号