a. JMU Full Scholarships for International Students includes:
Master Candidate (25,000RMB/per-person/per-year);
b. The scholarships can be used for tuition, accommodation, insurance and textbooks.
c. Applicants should submit the required documents directly to JMU Admission Office between Feb.1 and May.1 each year via email or post.
d. Required documents:
1. Application Form (in duplicate);
2. Two Letters of Recommendation;
3. Admission Letter or Admission Notice of Chinese Universities;
4. Transcripts of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy in duplicate);
5. Diploma of the Most Advanced Studies (Notarized Photocopy);
6. Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Photocopy);
7. Study (No Less Than 400 Words) or Research (No Less Than 800 Words) Plan for Applicants Proceeding to a Degree or Engaged in Research;
8. Articles or Papers that have been Written or Published;
9. Examples of Art (six color pictures) and Music (one audio tape) Work (Only for the applicants applying for Fine Arts and Music);
10. Relevant legal documents of entrusted legal guardians in China for applicants under the age of 18.
Note: Materials should not exceed 20 pages. Please use DIN A4.
Applicants cannot be awardees of National (Fujian Provincial) Government Scholarship and JMU Scholarship for International Student at the same time.