Guizhou Normal University

Updated: Mar 22, 2018 Print
Share - WeChat

Guizhou Normal University School of International Education

Chinese Government Scholarship

Who can apply?

This scholarship only supports students looking to obtain a master’s degree within three years or a doctor degree within four years. The duration covers major study and Chinese language/preparatory study.

Scholarship Coverage

This is a full scholarship with tuition, accommodation, stipend, medical insurance waivered.

Where to Apply and Deadline

You should apply to the designated Chinese universities accepting the scholarship between January and early April. Please consult for our specific deadline.


To be eligible, applicants must:

-be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;

-be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master's programs;

-be a master's degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.

This program generally does not support registered students who are studying in China when applying for this scholarship.


1. Applicants should give an application to the corresponding local institution or to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate General) before the deadline. Applications are generally accepted from January to April. More specific times can be found by checking with relevant local departments.

Applicants should fill out and submit the applications materials listed below. Two copies should be provided for each item:

(1) Chinese Governmental Scholarship application form.

(2) Notarized certificate of highest education received.

If the applicant is still a student, other certificates will be needed to identify that the applicant is attending school. A notarized diploma or other school certificate in English or Chinese is accepted.

(3) Notarized grade report in English or Chinese.

(4) Study and research plan must be written in English or Chinese if applying for master's or PHD program.

(5) Two recommendation letters written by two professors or associate professors if applying for master's or PHD program. Admission Notice or Invitation Letter is necessary for applicant in China.

(6) Applicants majoring in music should submit personal work disks. (two pencil sketches, two color paintings, and two other works)

(7) Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the legal documents of their legal guardians in China.

(8) Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant).

Copyright©2024 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安 京公网安备 11010502032503号