Yangzhou is now taking advantage of honorary titles including "National Information Consumption Pilot City", "EU-China Green Smart City Cooperation Pilot City" and "National Smart City Model City". It is striving to build a "rising software and Internet city" and to lay emphasis on delving into various specific areas, such as "Smart City" applications, industrial software, cloud computing, internet of things, e-commerce services, mobile value-added services, and intelligent terminal development.
We are able to provide:
1. Policy support. The municipal financial department of Yangzhou budgets 50 million yuan every year to encourage software and internet companies to settle in Yangzhou. The fund focuses on various key processes, such as attracting leading companies or business start-ups, exploiting new markets, and cultivating talents.
2. Platform support. The Yangzhou government set up a specialized "Jiangsu Provincial Internet Industry Park" in 2015. Now the first and second phases of the project have been completed and put into use, attracting nearly 700 companies to settle in and over 20,000 talents of all kinds. The third phase, covering 450,000 square meters, is partly built and put into use.
3. Talent support. With 7 colleges and universities such as Yangzhou University, Tongda College of Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Yangzhou Institute of Technology, and Yangzhou Polytechnic Institute, Yangzhou can attract more than 2,000 graduates in relevant majors every year. An IT College run by Microsoft, the first of its kind in Jiangsu, was also launched in Yangzhou.
4. Service support. Agencies such as Microsoft Innovation Center and Peking University Entrepreneurship Training Camp Jiangsu Base have been established for start-ups, to offer them a full range of business counseling, experience sharing, case analysis, technical exchanges, financial support, incubation training and other services.
5. Market promotion and application. In the process of constructing a "smart city", Yangzhou has been making rapid progress in projects like smart tourism, smart environment protection, smart medical care and smart urban transportation. Meanwhile, Yangzhou will provide business opportunities to settled software and internet enterprises.