1. In accordance with the Measures for the Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status, scholarship students who will study in China for more than one year must participate in the annual review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status. Entrusted by CSC, the hosting institutions will make a comprehensive review on the scholarship students' performances, including academic record, learning attitude, class attendance, behavior, rewards, and punishment.
2. Those who are qualified in the annual review are entitled to continue to enjoy the scholarship for the following academic year. For those who fail to pass the annual review, their scholarships will be suspended for the following academic year or terminated.
3. If students whose scholarship has been suspended but wish to continue to study in China, they still enjoy the comprehensive medical insurance provided by Chinese government during the suspension.
4. If students have financial difficulty during the suspension, they may apply to their host institutions for expense deduction. If they wish to resume the scholarship status, they should apply to participate in the annual review for the next academic year. Their scholarship status will be resumed if they are qualified for the annual review.
5. Students whose scholarships were terminated are not permitted to apply for scholarship resumption.
Please refer to the Measures for the Annual Review of Chinese Government Scholarship Status for details.