Sino-foreign joint ventures
1. Proposal for project (written by Chinese investors and submitted to the examination and approval authorities for approval)
2. Application for registration of enterprise name
3. Compiling feasibility study report (All parties involved in the investment are jointly documented and submitted to the examination and approval authorities by the Chinese side)
4. Compiling the contract and articles of association and applying for the approval certificate (All investors must write together and the Chinese investors declare and receive the approval certificate)
5. Apply for business license
Overseas investors desiring to establish foreign-invested enterprises in Tai'an can apply for approvals by themselves or entrust a service agency for foreign investment to prepare their application. The procedures refer to those of Sino-Foreign joint ventures and cooperative enterprises.