Work Permits

Who is eligible to apply for a Foreign Expert Certificate?

Updated: Nov 20, 2017 Print
Share - WeChat

(1) Foreigners who are employed as technologists or managers in Xiamen for the implementation of the agreements or treaties among governments or international organizations or the foreign trade contracts.

(2) Foreign professionals who are employed in Xiamen in the fields of education, scientific research, news media, publication, culture, art, health, sports and the like.

(3) Foreigners who are specialized in technology or management and employed by enterprises in Xiamen as deputy general manager and above or other posts enjoying similar treatments.

(4) Foreign representatives assigned to Xiamen by overseas experts organizations or talent agencies which have been awarded permission by the State Administration for Foreign Experts Affairs.

(5) Foreign specialists who are in urgent need in Xiamen and employed as technologists or managers in the fields of economy, technology, engineering, finance, accounting, taxation, tourism and the like.

Please Note: Only with a bachelor's degree and at least five years of related working experience may the foreign experts in (2) and (3) above be qualified (the language teacher with a bachelor's degree and at least two years of related working experience). In addition, the employer of the foreign expert must be the one to handle the application for the Foreign Expert Certificate. 

Copyright©2024 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安 京公网安备 11010502032503号