Work Permits

How to apply for Foreign Expert Certificate in Xiamen

Updated: Nov 16, 2017 Print
Share - WeChat

A Foreign Expert Certificate (外国专家证) is the identification card for a foreign expert during his or her tenure of employment in China. There are two types of Foreign Expert Certificate: economy and culture or education. The longest period of the certificate validity is no more than one year for each issuance.

Most importantly, the employer of the foreign expert with a Z Visa should apply for the Foreign Expert Certificate from the Xiamen Foreign Affairs Office within 15 days after entering China. Besides, with a Z Visa and Foreign Expert Certificate you must apply for a Residence Permit from the Xiamen Exit and Entry Administration Department of Public Security Bureau within 30 days after entering China. 

Copyright©2024 China Daily. All rights reserved.


京公网安 京公网安备 11010502032503号