Beijing Civil Affairs Bureaus for each district
9 am to 11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Saturday (Except legal holidays)
1. Both the man and the woman had applied for divorce registration;
2. This divorce registration was processed by the Marriage Registry of Beijing Civil Affairs Bureau;
3. Both parties remain in divorce relationship;
4. The divorce certificates were lost, damaged or inconsistent.
1. Residence booklet;
2. Identity card;
3. Valid identification papers of the overseas party;
4. Divorce certificate (for damaged or inconsistent cases only) ;
5. Divorce registration record and proof provided by marriage registration archive keeping agency (archive checking proof) ;
6. Two recent, bareheaded photos (3×4cm) of each party.
1. Both parties fill in the Statement of Application for Divorce Certificate Replacement;
2. The marriage registrar testifies the oath and signs.
1. Examine whether the certificates and evidences are complete and effective;
2. Inquire about relevant circumstances;
3. Investigate whether the divorce registration record is true.
1.The divorce certificate will be replaced, provided that the examination confirms that materials submitted are true and in compliance with replacement conditions
2. Should those applications fail to meet the replacement conditions, the divorce certificate will not be replaced and the reasons shall be explained to both parties on site.
Processing Time Limit
Instant processing (Those applications comply with the replacement conditions, the divorce certificate will be replaced on site).
The charge for divorce registration certificate is 9 yuan per couple
1. Notice of the State Development Planning Commission and the Ministry of Finance on Unifying the Double Charging Standards both Inside and Outside (Jing Jia Ge  No 523);
2. Notice on Marriage Certificate Charging Standards issued by the Beijing Commodity Price Bureau and the Municipal Finance Bureau (Jing Jia (Shou) Zi  No 045).
1. Marriage Law of the People's Republic of China;
2. Regulations on the Control of Marriage Registration;
3. Provisions for the Implementation of 'Regulations on the Control of Marriage Registration' in Beijing.
As of Sept 26 2014, all marriage registrations between Beijing citizens and foreigners, and foreigners with foreigners will no longer be registered at the Beijing Civil Affairs Bureau. Marriages of this type will now be registered at the Civil Affairs Bureau in the local district you reside in.
+86-96156 (24-hour manual service)
+86-10-6539-5015 (manual), 6539-5016 (manual), 6539-5018 (manual)
6586-2999 (voice), 6586-6660 (voice)