1. Foreigners who are specialized in technology R&D or management and have working experience as director of engineering, technology and management or above.
2. They should be employed by local enterprises or R&D institutions (excluding foreign-funded enterprises) with middle-management position or above.
3. They should be engaged in key industries or leading industries confirmed by Ningbo Advantageous Industry and Emerging Industries Investment Oriented Catalogue and Ningbo Service Industry Development Action Outline in Next 5 Years
4. Their annual salary should reach 500,000 yuan and above and should be hired more than one year (no less than 6 months for special personnel)
Support and incentive policies:
1. Provide annual salary subsidies to enterprises introducing overseas engineers. Give one-off subsidy according to their salary in five ranges, which are 100,000 yuan for 500,000-700,000 yuan annual salary, 150,000 yuan for 700,000-900,000 yuan, 200,000 yuan for 900,000-1.2 million yuan, 250,000 yuan for 1.2 million-1.5 million yuan and 300,000 yuan for over 1.5 million yuan
2. Provide support for cooperation teams of overseas engineers. Since 2010, Ningbo has set up a special fund of 2 million yuan every year to support Chinese technology personnel to receive training abroad
3. Ningbo will hold an award ceremony every two years to award enterprises and personnel agencies which have made great contributions for Overseas Engineers Introducing Project