What exactly is the Belt and Road? How does it work? What do people misunderstand about it? Journalist Erik Nilsson explains the initiative to his 5-year-old daughter, Liliana, in China Daily's "Belt and Road Bedtime Stories" series.
This six-episode series begins with the reform and opening up in 1978. After travelling back to the ancient Silk Road it fast forwards to today's projects under construction along the Belt and Road and goes on to take a look at the future.
- Video: Belt and Road in six years
- Video: Achievements of BRI
- Belt and Road Initiative: Five years on
- Infographics: Belt and Road Initiative in five years
- The 2nd Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- Belt and Road Cooperation: Shaping a Brighter Shared Future
- Roundtable talk: Belt and Road Forum raises expectations
- Joint communique of the leaders roundtable of the Belt and Road Forum for international cooperation
- List of Deliverables of the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
- ACFIC promotes private enterprises in the construction of the Belt and Road Initiative
- Seeds reap rewards in BRI regions
- China's BRI creates opportunities for German companies: business association speaker
- BRI prompts closer global scientific cooperation
- MoU with Italy a milestone for Belt and Road progress: China Daily editorial