Scenic spots in Wuxi started reopening to the public from Feb 21, as the coronavirus epidemic shows signs of slowing down, officials have said.
The first eight scenic spots that reopened on Feb 21 were Lingshan Scenic Area, Yuantouzhu Scenic Area (Turtle Head Isle), the Three Kingdoms City and the Shuihu City, Yangshan Peach Blossom Scenic Area, Xinzhou Ecological Park, Jiangyin Ebizui Park, Sea of Bamboo in Yixing and Yixing Longbeishan Forest Park.
Dangkou Ancient Town and Lianghong Wetland Park reopened on Feb 24, and Huishan Ancient Town, Wuxi Plum Garden, Liyuan Park and Wuxi Zoo following on Feb 26.
Here are some tips for visitors to enjoy tourist attractions in Wuxi during epidemic.
1. Most of the tourist attractions are open from 8 am to 4 pm every day, while Wuxi Zoo opens from 8:30 am to 4 pm. All indoor palaces and mansions will remain closed temporarily. No performances will be staged.
2. To ensure the safety of visitors, the number of people allowed to enter the tourist attractions at any given time will be limited. Visitors should book tickets online. Those who have tourism cards or are able to enjoy free visits must bring the relevant documents.
3. All people need to wear masks during their visits. Visitors are required to have their temperature taken at the entrance, and those who are found to have an abnormal body temperature will receive further checks and disinfection.
4. Visitors are required to produce their identity card and a "green pass" from the Wuxi Health QR Code, a green QR code which allows its holders to travel across Wuxi without worrying about coronavirus-related traffic restrictions.
5. All scenic spots will only provide quick takeout meals.
Copyright©2020 China Daily. All rights reserved.