The Wuhan Economic and Technological Development Zone (Hannan) introduces and incubates basic industries which are closely related to smart industries, including photo-communication, next generation information technology and equipment, integrated circuits, information technology service, e-commerce and digital publishing. Its output value is anticipated to reach 10 billion yuan ($1.52 billion) in 2020.
(1) Microsoft China
(2) Connected Car project by Verizon Telematics and Dongfeng Motor Company
(3) Peking University Founder Science and Technology Park
(4) High-Tech Smart City Industrial Park
(5) New World Yixin Photo-Communication Industrial Park
(6) Smart Connected Car project
(7) Geographic Big Data Platform project
(8) Integration of Data and Communication project
(9) Newland Connected Car project
Copyright©2021 China Daily. All rights reserved.