It is located at the northern end of Yuemachang and used to be the office built by the government of the Qing Dynasty for Hubei Provincial Advisory Council. On October 10th, 1911, Wuchang Uprising started and triggered the 1911 Revolution and this place became the uprising military government for Hubei army. Due to its red exterior walls, the building is named as "Red Chamber".
Add: No.1, Wuluo Road, Wuchang District
Copyright©2021 China Daily. All rights reserved.