Materials all applicants must submit:
1. Application Form for Foreigner’s Permanent Residence in China;
2. A copy of valid passport or other certificate;
3. A health certificate issued by a health quarantine agency designated by the 4. Chinese government or by a foreign health quarantine agency recognized by the relevant Chinese embassy or consulate;
5. A certificate of no criminal record in the foreign country concerned issued by the relevant Chinese embassy or consulate;
6. Four recent full-face color photos (2 by 2 inches, bareheaded) of the applicant;
Other relevant materials needed.
Specific materials for an investor applicant:
1. A certificate of approval for the foreign-invested enterprise;
2. Certificate of registration and joint annual inspection certificate;
3. Report on the verification capital and personal tax payment receipt;
4. In the case of a foreign-invested enterprise in encouraged fields, a letter of confirmation.
Specific materials for an employee applicant:
1. A certificate of position or professional title issued by the employer;
2. Foreign Expert Card or Foreign Employment Card;
3. A certificate of registration and certificate of annual inspection of the employer, certificate of personal tax payment; if the employer is a foreign-invested enterprise, a certificate of approval for the foreign-invested enterprise and joint annual inspection certificate are required;
4. If the employer is an enterprise or institution carrying out a national key engineering project or major scientific research project, a certificate of the project issued by the authority at the provincial or ministry level;
5. If the employer is a high-tech enterprise, a high-tech enterprise certificate;
6. If the employer is a foreign-invested enterprise in encouraged fields, advanced technology enterprise with foreign investment or export-oriented enterprise with foreign investment, a certificate of such.
Specific materials for an outstanding contributor applicant:
A letter of recommendation and related certificates issued by the authority of the Chinese government.
Specific materials for spousal or unmarried child applicants of the three types above:
1. Marriage certificate in the case of a spouse;
2. Birth certificate or proof of parenthood in the case of an unmarried child under 18 years old, and an adoption certificate in the case of an adopted child.
Specific materials for applicants married to a Chinese citizen or to a foreigner with permanent residence in China:
1.Chinese spouse’s registered permanent residence certificate or foreign spouse’s Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card;
2. Marriage certificate;
3. A notarized certificate of source of subsistence;
4. House lease certificate or ownership title.
Specific materials for unmarried applicants under 18 coming to live with parents:
1. Chinese parent’s household registration certificate or foreign parent’s Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card;
2. Birth Certificate or proof of parenthood and adoption certificate in the case of an adopted child.
Specific materials for applicants over 60 seeking shelter with relatives:
1. Household registration certificate of the Chinese citizen, or Foreigner’s Permanent Residence Card;
2. A notarized certificate of kinship;
3. A certificate stating that the applicant has no direct relatives abroad;
4. A notarized certificate for financial source or notarized certificate of financial guarantee by the sponsor;
5. A notarized house lease certificate or ownership title of the applicant or sponsor.
Copyright©2020 China Daily. All rights reserved.