Foreign-invested enterprises desiring to do business in Tai'an, East China's Shandong province can do so by applying for registration both offline and online.
Approving authority: Tai'an administration for industry and commerce
Address: No 382 Jianshe Building, Dongyue Road, Taishan district, Tai'an, Shandong province (泰安市泰山区东岳大街382号建设大厦一楼)
Working Hours: 8:30 – 11:40 am, 1:20 – 5:00 pm from Mon to Fri (Sundays and public holidays except)
Registration fee: free
Consulting Tel: 0538-8538108
Complaint Tel: 0538-8538186
The materials needed include:
1. Letter of authorization for a designated representative or mutually entrusted agent
2. Application for registration of foreign-invested enterprises to do business in China
3. Approval documents of the approving authority and the introduction letter. Financial and insurance foreign-invested enterprises do not need to submit the introduction letter.
4. Project contract. Financial and insurance foreign-invested enterprises do not need to submit.
5. Legal commencing certificate of the foreign-invested enterprises
6. Credit certificate of the foreign-invested enterprises
7. Letter of appointment of the person in charge of the company in China by chairman or general manager of the foreign enterprise
8. Capital verification report, only needed for financial and insurance foreign-invested enterprises
9. Articles of incorporation and the list of board members, only needed for financial and insurance foreign-invested enterprises
10. Certificate of legitimate use of the site for business operation
11. Other documents and certificates
Copyright©2021 China Daily. All rights reserved.