The High School Affiliated to Yangzhou University was founded in 1951 and is among the first batch of schools awarded titles of "Jiangsu Provincial Key Middle School" and "Jiangsu Provincial Four-Star High School". It is now a civilized organization of Jiangsu province, a provincial Advanced School of Moral Education, a Modern Educational Technology Experimental School issued by the Ministry of Education, a provincial Advanced Organization of Education and Research, a provincial Harmonious Campus. It is also among the first batch of schools in Jiangsu titled as an "International Promotion Base of Chinese Language".
The school is located on the bank of the beautiful Slender West Lake as well as the original site of Weiyang Academy, a famous college built during the reign of Emperor Jiajing in the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). The campus has a beautiful environment and a rich historical and cultural atmosphere.
By partnering with the Jiangsu Education Services for International Exchange, an official branch of the Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education, the school has set up a specialized international department and offers students various preparatory course.
Address: No 180 Huaihai Road, Yangzhou
Post code: 225001
Tel: +86-514-8734-2182 8734-4333
Copyright©2021 China Daily. All rights reserved.