Foreign high-level (Class A) talents can apply for the Confirmation Letter for High-Level Foreign Talents and take it to a Chinese embassy or consulate to obtain a multiple-entry talent visa (R visa) with a validity of five to ten years. Their spouse and minor children can obtain a relative visa with the same validity.
1. Application form for Confirmation Letter for High-Level Foreign Talents
2. An invitation letter issued by a relevant entity in China
3. Supporting documents in accordance with the eligibility criteria for the R visa
4. Passport or international travel documents
5. A bareheaded and full-face photo, taken within the past six months
Service system for foreigners working in China (http://fwp.safea.gov.cn/)
(issued by Zhejiang Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs)
Five working days
Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.