The foreigners to apply for a work permit in Zhanjiang should meet the following conditions: （1) 18 years of age or older and in good health; with no criminal record; with professional skills and job experience required for the work of intended employment；with valid passport or other international travel document in lieu of passport; (2) a clearly-defined employer; (3) other conditions specified in laws and regulations.
(1) Application report of employer
(2) Employer's business license (duplicate) or registration certificate and copy
(3) Appointment letter and copy
(4) Foreigner's valid passport or other international travel document in lieu of passport
(5) Foreigner's credentials and occupational qualification certificate required for the job (need to be confirmed by related organization and the confirmation letter should be in Chinese) and copies
(6) Other documents specified in laws and regulations.
Application Form for Employing Foreigner in duplicate which can be got at Zhanjiang Employment Service Management Center or downloaded on the website of Zhanjiang Human Resource Market（http://gdzj.lss.gov.cn）.
Zhanjiang Employment Service Management Center
Zhanjiang Human Resource and Social Security Bureau
Address: Nanqiaonan Road No 30, Zhanjiang city
(1) Application and accepting. Employer should send application materials to Zhanjiang Employment Service Management Center and the center will accept the application when the unit has the required materials and meet the specifications.
(2) Approval and certificate issuance. Issue Foreign Work Permit to the qualified application and issue Refusal Decision to the unqualified.
How long will it take
Seven working days since the acceptance day
Legal effect of the approval
(1) With the Foreigner's Work Permit, the foreigner can apply for invitation letter at authorized authorities and apply for employment visa at China's embassy (consulate) in foreign countries.
(2) With the Foreigner's Work Permit and other related materials, one can apply for Foreigner Employment Permit within 15 days after he/she enters the country.
The application is free of charge.
Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.