For travellers who need to extend their stay

Updated: Apr 11, 2019 Print

If foreigners need to stay in the designated areas beyond the 72/144 hours due to force majeure, they should apply to exit/entry administrations of public security organs for corresponding stay permits.

In Hainan, visa-free access will last for 30 days starting at 00:00 on the day following the entry date. Travelers who need to extend their stay in Hainan or travel to other parts of China must apply for a visa at the local exit-entry administration offices.

Editors' Picks


*Your E-mail Address

Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.