Shanghai government released key work plans on its official website.
• National strategy ("Three Main Tasks and One Platform")
• Development of "Five Centers" and "Four Brands"
• Social governance/city management innovation
• Improving people's livelihoods
• Promoting major projects and key regional construction
• Rural revitalization
• Environmental protection
• Business environment
Deepen reforms in accordance with the standards of the World Bank
1. Starting a business
• Optimize the one-stop service platform.
• Go paperless in the whole process.
• Ensure convenience in every procedure of starting a business.
2. Applying for construction permits
• Further improve the classified regulation mode.
• Promote all-round reforms on the examination and approval system of construction projects.
3. Access to electricity
• Set up an online service platform for getting access to electricity.
• Reduce the frequency and time of non-systematic blackouts.
4. Property registration
• Offer online services and allow applicants to go offline for at most one time.
• Promote a new mode of immediate self-service information searching on registration of real estate.
5. Cross-border trade
• Add more functions of the "single window" services for Shanghai's international trade.
• Go paperless in the whole process of port operation.
• Optimize the insurance system for tariffs.
• Cut the time required to pass the customs.
• Improve the policies on the public accumulation fund for housing.
• Offer online services for the application of higher-level tax services.
Push forward innovation in systems
1. Promoting one-stop online government services
• Cut in half both the time and the documents required for administrative approval.
• Add 100 personal affairs that can be approved on the one-stop platform.
• Improve and restructure the procedure of 100 affairs.
2. Promoting the reform of "separating operating permits and business licenses"
3. Actively improving the regulation system
• Explore and improve the fault-tolerant mechanism in administration.
• Minor operating violations that happen for the first time shall be exempted from administrative punishment in accordance with the law.
Strengthen services for specific entities
1. Enhancing support for small- and medium-sized enterprises
• Implement 27 measures to support the private economy.
2. Enhancing the protection of intellectual property
3. Setting up a more optimized exit mechanism for market entities
• Solve the problems and difficulties for companies in de-registration and bankruptcy filing.
1. Cooperation among various government departments
2. Communication between the authorities and the market
3. Connection between government authorities and academic associations
Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.