2 pcs Chicken Thighs
1/2 Tbsp Sichuan Pepper
1 tsp Sichuan Pepper Powder
1/2 Tbsp Chili Powder
60g Roasted Ground Peanut
30g Roasted White Sesame
2pcs Hot Chili Pepper (diced)
1 bunch Coriander (teared up)
1 Tbsp Shaoxing Wine
150ml Vegetable Oil
3 slices Ginger
4 to 5 sections Scallion
1 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Light Brown Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1. Rinse the chicken thighs. Marinate with a pinch of Salt and Shaoxing Wine for 30 mins. Rinse and Pat Dry.
2. Heat up 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil in a frying pan on High Heat. Brown both sides of the Chicken Thighs. Take out and set aside.
3. Bring a small pot of water to a boil on high heat. When the water boils, add the Chicken Thighs, 1 slice of Ginger, 2 sections of Scallion. Cook on high heat for 20 mins. Turn off heat and let rest covered for 10 mins.
4. When done, dunk the Chicken Thighs into cold water to cool for 10 mins. Take out and drain.
5. Mix the Sichuan Pepper Powder, Chili Powder and Hot Chili Pepper in a big bowl.
6. Heat up the Vegetable Oil in a frying pan on high heat. When the oil boils, add the remaining Ginger, Scallion and Sichuan Pepper. Cook on high heat for 3 mins. Turn off heat.
7. Use a colander, pour Hot Oil into the Sichuan Pepper Powder mixture. Stir to mix and let rest for 1 min.
8. When time is up, add the Sesame、Ground Peanut and the seasonings, then Mix well.
9. Finally, chop the Chicken Thighs into pieces, drizzle the numb and spicy sauce and sprinkle the coriander and scallion on top.
Copyright©2020 China Daily. All rights reserved.