I.Blue Zhuhai high-level professionals program
1.Support from project funding
An innovation or entrepreneurship team may enjoy the support for project funding with the maximum amount of 20 million yuan, and a high-level professional may enjoy a project funding subsidy with the maximum amount of 2 million yuan.
2.Rental subsidies for workspace
An innovation or entrepreneurship team and a high-level professional may enjoy a rental subsidy for work-space based on the standard of 30 yuan/square meter for each month. If lower than 30 yuan/sq m for each month, the subsidy shall be provided based on the actual rent with the subsidy area of no more than 500 sq m and a term of three years.
3.Subsidies for research and development
Subsidies of up to 500,000 yuan may be available for an enterprise established by an entrepreneurship team. The annual amount of subsidy for an enterprise established by an entrepreneurship professional shall not exceed 200,000 yuan.
An innovation or entrepreneurship professional may apply for preferential residence in designated professional apartment housing, or select to rent his/her own house and enjoy a rental subsidy with the amount of 1,400 yuan to 2,000 yuan for each month (maximum duration for five years). A high-level professional (Grade 1) choosing to purchase a house in Zhuhai may enjoy a house-purchasing subsidy in the amount of 1 million yuan.
5.Subsidies for working allowances
An entrepreneurship professional may enjoy a subsidy for working allowance with the amount of RMB30,000 to RMB100,000 for each year, for a five-year term.
An innovation or entrepreneurship professional may enjoy relevant benefits for school enrollment for their children, employment for their spouses, supplements towards pension insurance and medical insurance, etc.
II.School enrollment for high-level professionals’ children and employment for high-level professionals' spouses
1.School Enrollment for High-level Professionals' Children
(1) High-level professionals' children shall enjoy benefits equal to those of students with residence registered in Zhuhai, for 12 years of free education.
(2) For high-level professionals' children that apply to study in Zhuhai at the level of compulsory education, study at public schools relatively near to the locations of their parents’ work or home locations will be arranged, according to the principle of "non-examination for attending schools near their homes".
(3) For high-level professionals' children that apply to transfer from schools at the senior high school level to Zhuhai, the education department shall coordinate and make arrangements based on the principle of the new school at an equal level as the originally-studying senior high school after the new school's assessment.
(4) For high-level professionals' children studying at junior high school without residence registered in Zhuhai, they may enjoy the same qualifications for applying to schools at the senior high school level as those for junior high school graduates with residence registered in Zhuhai through the verification of municipal enrollment office.
2.Promotion for the employment of high-level professionals' spouses
(1) For those working as civil servants, they may be arranged by human resource administrative department to work at authorities and entities whose personnel affairs are managed pursuant to the civil servant law; for those working as workers in State authorities or permanent staff in institutional organizations, they may be arranged by human resource administrative department to work at institutional organizations; if some issue is related to staffing, the administrative departments for staffing shall overall handle the issue.
(2) For those under other circumstances, they shall be assisted in recommendation by human resource service agencies governed by governments at all levels and other private human resource service agencies for employment in various channels according to personal conditions.
3.The following methods of solution are used for the high-level professionals' spouses whose employment issues still cannot be solved by the methods above:
(1) For those joining in the public recruitment activities of Zhuhai's institutional organizations, those without residence registered in Zhuhai may apply for recruitment according to the conditions for people with residence registered in Zhuhai.
(2) For those complying with relevant conditions, based on relevant provisions, they may be included into Zhuhai's employment-aiding system and firstly assisted to solve the employment issue by municipal departments of human resources and social security at all levels and human resource markets under equal conditions.
III. Supplement of pension insurance and specific medical security for high-level professionals
1.Supplemental Pension Insurance
(1) High-level professionals complying with the following conditions may participate in the supplement of pension insurance in accordance with the Measures:
A. Acquiring the Certificate for High-level Professional of Zhuhai and still in the management service term.
B. Already participating in the basic pension insurance for Zhuhai's employees and paying pension insurance fees in full and on time.
(2) The charges required for high-level Professionals to participate in the supplement of pension insurance shall be fully subsidized according to the following standards:
A. For high-level Professionals (Grade 1): the monthly standard shall be 10 percent multiplied by three times of the monthly average salary of on-the-job employees of Guangdong Province executed by the basic pension insurance for Zhuhai's employees.
B. For high-level Professionals (Grade 2): the monthly standard shall be 10 percent multiplied by two times of the monthly average salary of on-the-job employees of Guangdong Province executed by the basic pension insurance for Zhuhai's employees.
C. For high-level Professionals (Grade 3): the monthly standard shall be 10 percent multiplied by 1.5 times of the monthly average salary of on-the-job employees of Guangdong Province executed by the basic pension insurance for Zhuhai's employees.
2.Specific Medical Security
(1) For the high-level Professionals participating in the basic medical insurance of Zhuhai in accordance with the provisions, their medical charges shall be subsidized according to the following measures:
A. Ninety percent shall be subsidized for the self-payment part above the threshold payment standard for hospitalization expenses in compliance with the basic medical insurance scope;
B. Ninety percent shall be subsidized for the self-payment part in compliance with the provisions of specific clinical diseases;
C. Fifty percent shall be subsidized for the self-payment part of antineoplastic chemotherapy drugs and materials, as well as that of radioisotope scanning and positron emission computed tomography (PET).
(2) Set up the medical health care service systems for high-level professionals, including establishing guidelines of medical health care services, health records, green passageways for medical treatment, health counseling system, health lecture system, hospitalization visiting system, recovery and follow-up visiting system and healthy physical examination system.
IV. Industrial development and awards for innovative professionals
Annual awards standards shall be formulated by the Joint Conference on Awards for Industrial Development and Innovative Professionals, based on the degree of the prizewinners' contribution to Zhuhai's industrial development and independent innovation. The highest award amount is 500,000 yuan for individuals.
V. Rental subsidies for newly-introduced professionals from key enterprises
A professional with a doctoral degree shall enjoy a subsidy with the amount of 1,000 yuan per month; a professional with a master degree shall enjoy a subsidy with the amount of 600 yuan per month; a professional with a bachelor degree shall enjoy a subsidy with the amount of 300 yuan per month; a high-tech professional shall enjoy a subsidy with the amount of 300 yuan per month.
( To learn more, please visit Invest Zhuhai )
Copyright©2020 China Daily. All rights reserved.