Off-campus housing

Updated: Mar 16, 2018 Print

Students may directly contact a real estate agency to rent an apartment. There are also serviced apartments or international student hotels which especially for foreign students in China. Students are advised to obtain approval from the admission office for off-campus housing, also choosing a place which is safe and near the campus. Never forget to get a temporary residence registration form, which is issued by the local police station of your accommodation. Go to the local police station together with your landlord with your passport.

Editors' Picks


*Your E-mail Address

Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.