1. China Scholarship Council (CSC) will assess all the application documents and will make necessary adjustments on the proposed institutions, specialties and duration of study. The application will not be accepted if the applicants fail to meet the eligibility or the application documents are incomplete.
2. The qualified applications will be forwarded to Chinese HEIs for recruitment. If the applicant has been admitted by an institution prior to application, the applicant is required to enclose a copy of the admission notice or an invitation letter in the application documents. CSC will forward the application material to the specific host institution where the applicant is admitted.
3. Scholarship applicants accepted by Chinese HEIs will be officially awarded the Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval from CSC.
4. CSC will send the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) to the relevant dispatching authorities by July 31st, 2013. The dispatching authorities will forward the documents to the students.
5. As for the admission of Chinese Government Special Scholarship Program,-University Postgraduate Program and Degree Program in Provinces and Autonomous Regions, please refer to the application procedures of the programs.
6. Each applicant can only apply for ONE scholarship under the Chinese Government Scholarship Programs. Applicants should note only one scholarship may be granted, even if they apply for more than one scholarship or more than one institution. CSC reserves the right to choose one scholarship or one university for the applicant.
Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.