Handling the accidents and disputes concerning working to support the study in China

Updated: Mar 15, 2018 english.legalinfo.gov.cn Print

Injuries and other accidents that occur to international students working to support their study in China shall be reported immediately to International Students Office and informed department of foreign affairs and public security bureau.

A dispute arising between an employer and an international student shall be settled in accordance with the agreement entered into between the two parties. If it can’t be settled through consultation, it can be arbitrated by labor dispute arbitration institution and International Students Office can provide necessary language assistance and policy advice for the settlement of the dispute.

Editors' Picks


*Your E-mail Address

Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.