How do foreign enterprises or individuals apply for establishing a joint venture in China?

Updated: Dec 22, 2017 Print

Foreign enterprises or individuals shall nominate representatives or common representative to apply for documents and policy instructions to the industrial and commercial administration department in accordance with “Management measures of joint ventures of PRC”. Only is the joint venture registered and issued to business license, the operation can be started.

Editors' Picks


*Your E-mail Address

Copyright©2019 China Daily. All rights reserved.