1. Application document written by project undertaker
2. Project application report compiled by qualified departments
3. Land use prequalification feedback or certificate of land use issued by land and resources authority (original and photocopy)
4. Site selection feedback or land transfer and planning condition notification issued by planning authority (original and photocopy)
5. Environmental evaluation reply given by environmental protection authority (original and photocopy)
6. Letter of Interest signed by all parties involved in the cooperation or resolution passed by company’s board on capital increase and M&A projects
7. Proof of funds (the sum is required to account for no less than 30 percent of the total investment)
8. Industrial and commercial business license (original and photocopy with an official stamp)
9. Other documents required according to laws and regulations such as documents related to safety in production, water conservation, energy saving assessment, and earthquake evaluation
1. Project undertaker submits application materials to a service window at administrative affairs service center
2. Materials will be submitted to a higher level when passing first round of examination
3. Application approved
The entire approval procedures will be completed within three days, if the materials required are well-prepared.
Yantai High-tech Industrial Development Zone Economic Development Bureau (No 35 Chuangye Road, Yantai High-tech Industrial Development Zone. Take Bus No 567 and get off at the Yantai Taili Automobile Tooling Co, station)
Copyright©2020 China Daily. All rights reserved.